Major Aspects of Growth In Children (MAGIC) is made up of 25,000 + families whose children (and affected adults) have growth hormone deficiency or other medical conditions which affect their growth. They have a subgroup called Genital and Reproductive Anomalies in Children.
Visit: Magic Foundation
- New Article on Developing Multidisciplinary Teams
- Summary: Improving Collaboration and Communication in DSD Care Meeting in OKC
- Your Child Resources and Links
- New Support Groups Formed at LIJ/Cohen Medical Center
- Pediatric Gynecology as a Critical Component of Surgical and Non-Surgical DSD Care
- Report from the 2011 Hypospadias and Epispadias Meeting